We are happy to provide nutrition seminars or weight loss classes for your church or company in the Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina area! Don’t your employees deserve the gift of health? Contact us to reserve a nutritionist from Personalized Nutrition, Inc.
We are happy to work with your company to provide a web-based presentation. Webinars are an efficient and convenient way to reach many employees. Studies have shown that happy and healthy employees are more productive. Contact us and schedule your webinar today!
List of Lecture Topics Available from Personalized Nutrition, Inc.
- Lowering Your Cholesterol, Naturally
- Fighting Stress With Good Nutrition
- Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Supplements (available in a series)
- Weight Loss Successes/Achieving Permanent Weight Loss
- Practical Nutrition Tips for Seniors
- Nutrition Remedies for PMS
- Lowering Your Blood Pressure, Naturally
- Nutrition for Young Children
- Grocery Store Tour (taught in a classroom)
- Nutrition Facts vs. Fallacies
- Diabetes Meal Planning
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Nutrition and Weight Lifting
- Eating on the Run/Fast food Nutrition
- Are You Getting Enough Calcium?
- Healthy Eating for Teens
- Cooking Light & Easy
- Dining Out Healthy
- Nutrition and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Healthy Snacking for Kids
- Preventing Cancer with Good Nutrition
- Nutrition Strategies for Improving Energy Levels
- Nutrition Strategies for Boosting Metabolism
- New Beginnings: Setting and Achieving Goals for the Future
- Nutrition Strategies for Improving Immunity
- Meal Planning
- The Real Reason’s We Overeat (Dealing with Nutrition Behaviors)
- Healthy Holiday Gifts
- Cooking for 1 or 2!
- Portions Sizes: LearnThem, Use Them and Be Healthier!
- Double Batching It! Cook Once, Eat Twice
- Feed Your Brain with Good Nutrition (Improving Mental Health)
- Nutrition for Pregnancy and Lactation
- 20 Ways to Lose the Baby Weight
- Cooking on a Budget (Meals for 4 on a Shoestring)
- The Smart Way to Save $$ on Groceries
- Stacking up Your Lunch---Sandwich Ideas
- Spice Up Your Kitchen: Cooking with Herbs and Spices
- Extreme Recipe Makeover