|Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp. honey
Non-stick cooking spray
3/4 cup non-fat ricotta cheese
1/2 cup fat-free processed cream cheese product
1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup thawed, reduced-calorie frozen whipped topping
1 cup sliced, ripe banana
1 oz. square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Combine crumbs & honey in a small bowl. Stir well. Press into bottom & 1” up sides of 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes and let cool on a wire rack.
3. Combine cheeses in a bowl and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 1 ½ minutes. Add powdered sugar, peanut butter & vanilla. Beat at high speed until well blended.
4. Gently fold whipped topping into peanut butter mixture.
5. Arrange banana on crust.
6. Pour peanut butter mixture over banana and set aside.
7. Place semisweet chocolate in a zip-top heady-duty plastic bag & seal bag. Submerge bag in boiling water until chocolate melts. Snip a tiny corner off bag and drizzle chocolate over the pie.
8. Freeze for at least 3 hours. Let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Protein: 8 grams
Back to Top
Complimentary Nutrition Info Recipes Services/Rates Schedule an Appointment FAQ
Personalized Nutrition, Inc.
Coaching you to better nutrition and optimum health
firstname.lastname@example.org phone (919) 367-0677 fax (919) 367-0818 P.O. Box 1298, Apex, NC 27502-2005
© Copyright 2005 Personalized Nutrition, Inc. All rights reserved.
This website is for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for the care of a doctor.
If you suspect that you have a health problem, we urge you to contact your physician or local hospital for care.
Website designed by